Pendleton Underground
The heart and soul of our community
Login - Create Account - Help
Clean out your garage on Pendleton bookoo! Or find local garage sales on Yard Sale
PCSing? Win the lottery? Explore Camp Pendleton Housing courtesy of Military Real Estate!


who's talking here?

USMCFunSize 1
*ShinyCandy* 1
Alisa 1
ChefsDoItBetter3 1
Ladybug1230 1
humptydumptydump 1
MrsFuller 1
SandJ5 1

     » send to friend     » save in my favorites     » flag dangerous topic flag as a dangerous topic

MrsFuller --- 6 years ago -

Any one have anyone they recommend for "family" counseling (marriage counseling) 

SandJ5 --- 6 years ago -

I don't know of anyone specifically. Have you tried calling Military OneSource? I know they pay for a few sessions so they might be able to make a recommendation for you. 

USMCFunSize --- 6 years ago -

If you go into the Counseling Services office (there is one on mainside and one up in 52 area) they can recommend out in town counselors that accept Tricare. 

Alisa --- 6 years ago -

Dr. Gordon white. I will bump the thread so you can get info 

ChefsDoItBetter3 --- 6 years ago -

Kimberly Mears
760 436 2791

If you call her she accepts tricare and will file the insurance claim under the dependent and you wont have to go through military one source. 

humptydumptydump --- 6 years ago -

Contact Military One Source they can help you. 

*ShinyCandy* --- 6 years ago -

Dr Mark Poloway 760-612-5490
Accepts Tricare and is very good 

Ladybug1230 --- 6 years ago -

Sheryl Purcell 760 752 6169
2725 Jefferson St Carlsbad

Used to counsel at CP Naval Hospital, but now has her own practice. Very familiar with military families and accepts Tricare. Recommended by Dr. Cate at CPNH. I really like her, personally. 

page 1
Login to add your comments!

see more discussions about...


Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Ice Box

Pendleton Underground